- High school cumulative grade point average (GPA)
- Refers to CGPA overall of your completed High School semesters degree.
- high school GPA is your cumulative un weighted GPA its no including classes in fine arts or personal skills.
What is a good GPA in the UK?
|UK module marks||UK degree classification||GPA|
|70+ marks||1nd class honours||4.0|
|65-69 marks||Upper-2nd class honours||3.7|
|60-64 marks||Upper-2nd class honours||3.3|
|55-59 marks||Lower-2nd class honours||3.0|
Converting British grades into GPA
- +70% = 4.0.
- 60-69% = 3.3-3.9.
- 50-59% = 2.7-3.2
A score of B grade or 3.0 GPA or 80 percentage from a well ranked public institution is considered comparable to a UK 2.1 2021.
Is a 3.5 GPA good in UK?
3.5 GPA is the average of 3.38 is equal to A- average.
But is slightly lower (3.67 is an A-). It’s not the best GPA.
Is 3.8 A good GPA?
- If your school 3.8 is 1 of the highest GPAs you can get.
- You’re most likely getting +A and -A in all classes. …
- 94.42% of schools have an average GPA below a 3.8.
Is a 3.7 GPA good for university in the UK?
An excellent and better average would probably be 85-89 or more (3.7+).
Harvard requires GPA of 4.18 you to be at the top of your class. You’ll need A’s in all your classes .
If U taking hard classes – AP or IB courses – to show that college-level academics is a breeze.