- At UOG, you join a community of likeminded people who collaborate both inside and outside the classroom. You will immerse yourself in residential life, share meals, gather for informal study sessions and maybe even participate in occasional collegial high spirits.
- Studying at UOG means that you are part of a diverse student body in Pakistan. Both academically and personally, opportunities for growth are endless and student life at the University is vibrant and enjoyable.
- Campus life activities are built around the concepts of encouraging each community member to express his or her talents and to respect all members of our pluralistic community.
UOG´s vision emphasises the “nurturing and holistic development of the individual towards nation building”. In line with this vision, it encourages the students to participate in extra-curricular activities with the objectives of:
- Promoting awareness about and appreciation of a broad range of interests and activities
- Developing leadership skills
- Developing team work
- Developing discipline and responsibility
- Providing a platform for the students with common interests to network and enhance their abilities and talents
UOG societies and clubs organise a wide range of extra-curricular programmes and activities throughout the year. The societies and clubs are supervised by advisors and coordinated by the SSC.